IAIIEA MembershipThe membership is open to everyone who is involved in the business of testing, measurement, evaluation and assessment irrespective of discipline, affiliation and faculty. This includes individuals or corporate bodies such as teachers, lecturers, professors, researchers, students, evaluators, item writers and developers, psychometricians, software developers, ICT experts, educators and other professionals associated with education.
Conditions for Membership
Members may not necessarily be experts in the field of Education but should be working for educational assessment and must be ready to take education to the next level of excellence.
IAIIEA offers members opportunity to:
- share experiences in educational assessment;
- equip members with practical knowledge in psychometrics and other assessment software tools;
- access to innovative software for item analysis and calibrations;
- access IAIIEA publications and;
- collaborate with member states, organizations and individuals in handling effective assessment matters.